Large Sculptures created on a Thermwood 5 Axis Model 67 CNC Router
The Model 67 is entry-level fixed-gantry, moving table 5 Axis CNC router that is used for trimming formed parts, patterns or molds using five-axis simultaneous motions. It is available with a variety of either single or dual moving solid aluminum table sizes.
Features of the Model 67:
- Single table sizes from 5'x5' to 10'x5' or dual table sizes from 5'x5' to 5'x12'
- Fixed Gantry
- Moving Solid Aluminum Table
- 7.5HP HSD Dual End Spindle (3,000-18,000RPM)
- 24' Z axis standard (available up to 48" Z axis)
- QCore SuperControl
- Full 5 axis simultaneous motions
- Siemens Intelligent Servo Drives Throughout
- 3D Laser Compensated Axis Alignment
- Automatic Tool Length Sensor (optional)
- Machine Training and Installation
- Free Lifetime Phone/Forum Support
Videos featuring large sculptures created on a Thermwood Model 67 at John Cox's Creature Workshop:
Request More Information
© 2014 Thermwood Corporation. All rights reserved.