Thermwood Model 43 5'x 10' CNC router machining Brazilian IPE with ease!
The Thermwood Multi-Purpose 43 is a highly flexible, entry-level three axis CNC router made from fully stress-relieved structured steel for nested-based custom cabinets, custom furniture, nonferrous metals, aluminum, acryllic, plastic sheets, etc.
Features of the Model 43:
- Fixed table sizes from 4'x8' to 5'x20'
- Moving Gantry
- 12P HSD Spindle (3,000-24,000RPM)
- 11 Position Bar Style Automatic Tool Changer
- Optional Pause Mats Available
- Automatic Lubrication (optional)
- Automatic Labeler (optional)
- QCore SuperControl
- Siemens Intelligent Servo Drives Throughout
- 3D Laser Compensated Axis Alignment
- Automatic Tool Length Sensor
- Machine Training and Installation
- Free Lifetime Phone/Forum Support
More Model 43 Videos:
Model 43 Information Request
© 2016 Thermwood Corporation. All rights reserved.