Thermwood Heavy-Duty High-Performance Model 45 Videos
The Thermwood Multi-Purpose 45 is a heavy-duty, high-performance three axis CNC router available in either single or dual spindles with optional rotary axis used in the machining of cabinets, solid wood, millwork, phenolic, display fixtures and much more.
Features of the Model 45:
- Fixed table sizes from 5'x5' to 7'x12'
- Optional Rotary Axis
- Moving Gantry
- Single or Dual 12P HSD Spindle (3,000-24,000RPM)
- 4 Position Bar Style Automatic Tool Changer
- Optional Single or Dual 18HP HSD Spindle Available
- Optional 5-Position At-the-Head AutomaticTool Changer Available
- Optional Pod System Available
- Optional Pause Mats Available
- Automatic Lubrication (optional)
- QCore SuperControl
- Siemens Intelligent Servo Drives Throughout
- 3D Laser Compensated Axis Alignment
- Automatic Tool Length Sensor (optional)
- Machine Training and Installation
- Free Lifetime Phone/Forum Support
Model 45 Information Request
© 2016 Thermwood Corporation. All rights reserved.