Thermwood Heavy-Duty High-Performance Model 45 Videos
The Thermwood Multi-Purpose 45 is a heavy-duty, high-performance three axis CNC router designed for real-world production.
Available in either single or dual spindles (with optional rotary axis), the Model 45 is used in the machining of composites, tooling boards, plastic sheets, aluminum, cabinets, solid wood, millwork, phenolic, display fixtures, nested based panels and much more.
This versatile machine is available in a variety of table sizes and has enough standard features and options to get the job done.
Features of the Model 45:
- 12 HP HSD Spindle (3,000-24,000 RPM). Optional 18 HP Spindle
- 4 Position Bar Style Automatic Tool Changer. Optional 7 Position
- Optional Rotary Axis (accepts stock from 8" (200mm) in diameter and up to 56" (1.4m) in length)
- Fixed Steel High Flow Table with Moving Gantry (sizes from 5'x5' to 7'x12')
- Multi-Function Table (pod system capable) (Optional)
- At the Head Automatic Tool Changer (Optional)
- Extended Z Clearance and Stroke (Optional)
- Optional Pod System Available
- Optional Pause Mats Available
- Automatic Lubrication (optional)
- Automatic Tool Length Measurement (Optional)
- Three-Dimensional Laser Compensated Axis Alignment
- Control Nesting
- Siemens Intelligent Servo Drives Throughout
- QCore SuperControl
- Machine Training and Installation
- Free Lifetime Phone/Forum Support
Model 45 Information Request
© 2016 Thermwood Corporation. All rights reserved.